|Each addt’l class||$30/month|
|Rising, Super Stars||$90/month|
|Rock, Shooting, All Stars||$125/month|
|Mini, Jr, Senior Company||$240/month|
|Company & Pre-Professional||$350/month|
|Registration Fee (Per Dancer)||$25/Annual|
|Registration Fee (Max per family)||$50/Annual|
|Recital Fee – 1st Class
(includes costume, trophy, t-shirt)
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. A Late Fee of $10 is added on the 10th.
- All monthly rates are SPECIAL RATES. It is the same regardless of whether there are 3, 4, or 5 weeks in a month. If you don’t pay monthly, regular rate per class is $20 per hour.
- No REFUNDS. No EXCEPTIONS!
- Returned check fee is $25 plus the late fee.
- Payments are applied to oldest balance first.
- When enrolled, each student is enrolled in class, until officially withdrawn.
- Withdrawal from classes requires written notice before the first of the month.
- All classes subject to minimum class size and teacher availability.
- Students will not be allowed into class if tuition has not been paid. Performers will not compete if tuition is overdue.
- For private instruction, students must be enrolled in at least one class with account paid in full and up to date.
Participation in the end of the year Recital is Expected.
Our program concludes with a Recital showcasing each class to the best of their ability. This performance is an important part of their dance experience. Recital participation exceptions will be considered; however, a written request must be turned in to the Front Desk by January 15th. You must notify the front desk no later than January 15th to be exempt from recital costume charges. If enrollment occurs after January, you must notify the front desk within two weeks from the start date if you will be unable to participate in the recital.
Recital Fees are non-refundable.