Ballet / Tap (2-5 years)
These beginning classes teach little ones everything they need to know to have a great beginning in dance.
- Level I covers the basics of both styles. Must be 2yrs by August 31st.
- Level II is for second year students and builds on the basic steps to create more challenging combinations and adds barre work for tap. Must be 3yrs by August 31st.
- Level III is for dancers who have taken two years of ballet/tap classes and are ready to start learning intermediate level skills. Must be 4yrs by August 31st.
Ballet (6+ years)
Ballet is the foundation for all dance subjects. Ballet develops coordination, grace, muscle toning, poise, good
posture, flexibility, stamina and endurance. Students will learn proper body placement, alignment and
technique. Each child will learn terminology in French, correct body alignment, how to improve their natural
turn-out and a love for the most graceful living art.
Jazz (5+ years)
Our Jazz classes include body isolation’s, flexibility warm-ups, strengthening exercise, a progression of leaps,
kicks and turns across the floor and a combination in the center. Jazz classes will focus on proper technique and
placement to build a solid foundation for the dancers.
Tap (6+ years)
Elementary steps and basic rhythms are taught first, then more intricate patterns and fancier footwork are added
in each class. Both traditional and contemporary tap techniques are covered.
Hip Hop (5+ years)
Hip-Hop class is centered around hip-hop dynamics, yet concentrated on today’s video/pop style. The focus of
class comes from the combination of power, energy, style, face and technique.
Theater Dance (6+ years)
What would musical theater be without dance! Students will learn traditional steps and styles straight from
Broadway stages. Students will be learning to portray an array of characters through their dancing.
Tumbling (5+ years)
Students will learn gymnastic skills done on the floor mats. Students will learn proper technique and will build
overall body strength.
Ballet / Tap
Where to Shop
- Target, Walmart, Dees Dancewear, Body Language
- Shoes available at: Payless, Dees Dancewear, Body Language
All other Classes:
Dees Dancewear Body Language
3050 N. Dobson Rd. Ste. 1 Superstition Springs Mall
Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 985-8686
(480) 964-6703 Fiesta Mall
NW corner of Elliot and Dobson (480) 969-7869